View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #36
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 221373 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Well, that's a wrap. 2012 season final thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
1. How often was I in a good mood on Monday (or Tuesday or Friday) morning?

2. How often did I check this messageboard in excitement (Rather than dread)

3. Am I hopeful that the next season will be even better?
1.) In addition to the losses, I wasn't in a particularly cheerful mood after the DET game or the JAX game. I had serious reservations about things after the first IND game. I had concerns after the DEN game. So I'm not exactly sure how to answer this question, but it wasn't 13-5.

2.) I'm pretty even keel, regardless what the tone of my posts sounds like.

3.) Not really. I make no predictions on record, but record really doesn't matter beyond a certain point. There's #1 seed, not making the playoffs, and everything in between. I expect they'll make the playoffs and lose. More to the point, I expect many of the same weaknesses to rear up.