View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #35
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Well, that's a wrap. 2012 season final thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by corytx8 View Post
Overall, It was a awesome season. There were a few let downs but hey, even the best lose some here and there so I don't feel bad. Also, there are a lot of teams who wish they were in our position.

I think we will be a better team next season, and I onboard with coach k. I want to believe that he knows what he has to do to get to the next level. Something I would like to see next see is a QB competition going into next season for the starter job not just a backup job. I believe Gary wasn't ready to have that competition this season, but I think this off season he will finally have one.
if u bring in in like a ALex smith or Matt moore Schaub will still beat them somehow in the off season so whats the point
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote