View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #37
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A win tomorrow and a loss next week... would you be semi-satisfied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Again, I have never ever said I didn't want the Texans to win any game.

Do you do anything with your life except lie on the internet?
Oh you know what, you're right. Instead of saying you didn't want us to win, you actually said that you didn't want Houston having a team anymore and preferred it much better when Bud took our team away. I hope you're happy since we lost, but our team isn't going anywhere. Most of us enjoyed this season and will continue to root for the Texans like we always have. Sorry your Denver Broncos couldn't accomplish what you suggested they would. Maybe next year you guys will have a chance.

Quote:
I would rather not have football in Houston like it was when Bud left, than have what we have now. A dunce owner and a token GM and hometown hero HC and worthless QB. This isnt a professional franchise. Its a money making operation that is screwing Houston fans just like Bud did. Gratz McNair. You fail.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97362

Quote:
Now that we know Denver will step up and win, we will get owned by Luck, and Denver will then be #1 in the AFC ... wonder how McNair is thinking about us passing on Manning when he made it clear we would have been his first choice? I hope Denver wins it all and McNair cleans house.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97215

Last edited by Texecutioner; 01-14-2013 at 12:14 AM.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote