View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #73
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 118327 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What moves do you think will be made if any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
If you had to ask me to bet money on major moves being made, I'd wager not many.
I think Kubiak is here. I think Schaub is entrenched.

This team has never drastically changed courses before. I don't think a 12-4 season with a loss in the divisional round to the Patriots (in foxboro) is going to be the impetus that sees a lot of churning.
Agreed. However, I will forever know Bum Phillips did not deserve his firing after going 11-5 (with an asst named Wade Phillips ) and losing to the eventual Champion Raiders, but after seeing this 12-4 campaign I would love to see Kubiak and Marciano gone. Schaub and whomever else would fall where they may.

If Kubiak were fired right now I don't think you would see the massive bandwagon shift among fans that you did when Bum got the ax.

We simply can't stay put. It doesn't make sense.

On a different note, I believe in our front office like I never believed in Bud's front office.