View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #27
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Well, that's a wrap. 2012 season final thoughts

Here is my final thought on this season:

Before the year, everyone in the Texans organization (players, coaches, owner) said that this season was "Superbowl or Bust"

We did not make, nor did we win, the Super Bowl.

So what is bust? What does it entail? Will they live up to it?

And should they? I judge my Texans seasons by 3 main factors:
1. How often was I in a good mood on Monday (or Tuesday or Friday) morning?
2. How often did I check this messageboard in excitement (Rather than dread)
3. Am I hopeful that the next season will be even better?

2011 ended and was my best year ever as a Texan fan. We won 10 regular season (and 1 playoff!) games, I was super excited to follow Texans news, and I knew 2012 would be better.

2012 has now ended and was even better than 2011. We won 12 regular season games and a second playoff game, I'm even more of a MB addict, and I firmly believe we will be better in 2013.

Its good to be a Texans fan. I hope they didn't mean 'bust' in a literal sense. We have some major leaks to plug in our hull, but I think we can have a real shot at glory next year with most of the core in tact.