View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #69
Oz Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 125 Oz Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOz Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOz Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOz Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOz Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOz Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOz Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOz Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOz Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOz Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOz Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kubiak/Schaub need to go now!

I know we just came off a 12-4 season and these things never happen when you win that many game and make it to the divisional round but....

First our wonderfully woefully overly conservative im gonna do my gameplan no matter what happens during the game and never change or make adjustments head coach. He needs to go the reason we looked so bad for the last half of the season is that we were nor prepared and the gameplans were overly vanilla and no halftie adjustments were made. This is directly a coaching issue as they gameplan and prepare tha players for said gameplan. Our gameplanning has sucked horribly. If he has any type of lead in a game all he does is try to sit on it an hope for a win. In this league you cant do that you have to score and make sure the other team can not catch you. Too many times you see a team get up big and lose because of this. There is more I can say on this but you all know what the issues are. The main one is he is responable for our gameplanning and playcalling and he is not getting it done.

Secondly Matt Schaub, I like the guy he is a class guy and a decent qb but he can not get it done when the lights shine. He has no mobility and no deepball power. I have never seen receivers have to slow down to catc a deep ball more than ours. He constantly goes fetal if he feels pressure cause he knows he cant outrun it. If he does evade the pressure he just looks to throw it away not run or make a pass to get posative yards. He misses alot of open reciervers on the field to. ( not throws but does not see them).

I personally feel we should go get Alex Smith from the Niners. He imho would be perfect in this system. He is a game manager and has good deep ball power and is very mobile. to make those play with his legs that are nonexistant now.

As for a HC, I think McNair should call up Bill Cower and say what will it take to get you back into coaching....ok that much ok HERE!.

These are just my opinions.
Oz Texan is offline   Reply With Quote