View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #316
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I think a lot of coaches and owners and GMs say "He's our man" and that's a sign that things are about to change for the guy they say they support.

I just think Kubiak really MEANS it. That's the problem.

Gary is not coach-speak when it comes to his loyalty to his players. From brain to mouth, ain't no mind tricks being played about this by Gary.

Anybody see Tate tonight? Forsett? Hell, I'm even worried about how Wade waits until the end of the game to put Mercilus into action.

This is an organization that travels at the pace of a glacier....no sudden moves, no quick-twitch reactions. And some people say the result in the field is ON THE PLAYERS? Who taught them to not worry, hakuna matata! No worries for the rest of your life?!?!

Tate is as good as gone. And I don't blame him. For as good as he might have it on this team, he probably is just a bit hungrier than the status quo. I think there's a lot of bad **** going on there with Tate and Kubiak and the whole fallout that's been happening with it all.

But, the crew on Kirby are C.I.A.'ish about it. Nothing to see here...we're just, uh, running an exercise, that's all. Pay no attention to what you see. Things are fine! Fine, I tell ya'. Right track and all that jazz, Texans Worthy!

Watching JJ Watt is about the only thing I can count upon bringing me any really satisfaction as a fan. And I said that, too, about Cushing. Same person those two. Relentless, professional from beginning to end, would die for everyone if they had to. Leave nothing on the field. Balls to the wall. 24/7.

This team, and I've said it awhile now, it MUST get a superstar QB who can basically go out, win, and make it on his own...without needing Gary's approval for every single thing. You have to have a QB, here, who is not afraid to show up the head coach. Good luck on THAT happening, btw.
I hear you GP. Like I said. Currently Gary is likely meant what he said about Matt however, give some time and reality may kicks in for Gary. I really like for us to look for QB with legs and a decent arm strength. If Matt had some legs today, the game would be much closer IMO.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote