View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #18
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub and Wade Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCush View Post
I like Wade. His defenses get burned against elite QBs but he completely turned our defense around last year and he deserves another year or two.

Schaub has been sucking lately. I don't care how good a team is, you can't have a physical weakling at the most important position. I can only imagine what our team would look like with a big physical threat right there that can fire a long ball and run too. I don't think Schaub is a good leader. He's just an unathletic bald fart who inspires absolutely no passion into the other players. If there's a good chance to get another QB this year then we should definitely jump on it. If not, give him ONE more year.
Schaub looked good when we put some receivers on the field. It should be obvious that our problem was that we waited too long to put those receivers on the field. We were stymied most of the first half & when we put those receivers on the field, we scored twice in like 4 minutes or something.

That worked, the other stuff didn't.

We should have started the second half the same way, but didn't. We didn't put the receivers back out until middle to late 4th qtr.

The problem wasn't the guy behind center, it was the guy behind the denny's menu. & he ain't going nowhere.