View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #60
awc713
Rookie

Rep Power: 247 awc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respectedawc713 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default who do you want gone?

I'd like for us to fire Marciano, special teams coach. just wasnt good enough all year long. bit us in the butt at indy.

i don't know why shiloh keo or brandon harris got playing time. i know we're depleted but they do NOT deserve roster sports. harris lead our team in penalties and played half the year.

also i;d like to move on from sean cody. hilarious guy, great guy for the locker room. but i cant remember the last time ive seen him make a play.
awc713 is offline   Reply With Quote