View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #310
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Still looking at results instead of how the team plays....

Flacco, San Fran, and Denver were better teams this year.

Denver got a first round bye with manning and were competitive against a good ravens team. They were a few plays from winning. Yeah the results are the same, but that doesnt mean Tebow = Peyton.

T
Tebow played better in last year's play-offs than Peyton did this year. If you're "watching them pay" you can't deny that. The Broncos exited the play-offs in the exact same spot they exited last year, same as us.

If I'm a Broncos fan, with the attitude you guys have, I'm wondering why in the heck we signed & hamstrung our team with this crippled Forest Gump has been, when we had the future of the NFL on our team.

Yeah, we'd have to run the pistol offense, or the option every now & then, but that dude was ball'n.

Think about it Rey, there isn't much difference between saying that & saying we're screwed with Schaub. I know what Manning has done in the past, & this year's Manning delivered pretty much his norm.... 1 & done in the play offs.

In the Playoffs, 290 yards, 3 TDs, 2 Ints, 1 lost fumble......

At least his special teams scored 14 points for him & he still lost.

If our ST would have scored 14 points for us we'd have scored the required 42 points to beat the Patriots.