View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #86
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
And deep down inside I already knew it. But stranger things have happened, just not for us. Ever. Was really hoping for the whole mad cow disease thing to come into play.
In a way, I'm glad so many guys are as pissed as they are. Just a few years ago, we were a joke..... a bigger joke. The "we're on the right track" comment got so many laughs around here.

We're light years away from that team right now, but in our hearts, we "know" we're even better than that.