View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #113
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Oh god.

The ever popular "Name a guy! Who would YOU pick? Huh? HUH?"

OK. I'll take Tyler Wilson, University of Arkansas, please. And I'll package Ben Tate and my late first rounder to get him IF he's slated to go round 1.

The. End.

Because Matt Schaub is not the guy. He was a good stop-gap, a place holder for the next guy.

And maybe a guy like Tyler Wilson is a bust. But ****, who cares. Just give me something young and mobile. YOUTH. Athleticism. And no, not every mobile QB scores a -123 on the Wunderlich like Vince Young did...so it's not like a concrete-footed Schaub is better than taking a chance on a younger guy who can freaking move around a little in and out of the pocket.

He even wears #8, so it's tailor made for us.

But come on, now. As if Kubiak would make such a move. He wouldn't. So all this talk is for nothing. Rey, nor I, nor anybody has to give you a "name" because we'd DO IT. NOW.
I'm not sure I want the next Texans QB wearing #8. There is some stink on that number.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote