Thread: 43 and 42...
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #42
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 43 and 42...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Where did I mention Schaub? I used to be a Schaub guy but they need to upgrade the position because he will never be the same due to his foot injury. (Check with the medical people on the MB and I believe you will find that this is NOT an overstatement)

The Texans obviously need a speed/productive WR2 to open up the offense. An OG/RT need to be upgraded as well. So no, this isn't all on Schaub. Also Gary has had a history of being a conservative playcaller. (Not today)

Exact opposite? Do not follow, What other things are going on that I need to take into consideration?
You were saying that the Texans needed to score a ton of points.
Obviously, I had to assume that you were talking about Schaub (to a good degree) since none of your other valid points (in this last post) were mentioned earlier.

Or maybe I missed it?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote