View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #24
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 143833 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

[quote=2012Champs;2105405]Innocent people settle all the damn time. It often times come down to cost vs potential risk. If you dont understand this then you clearly don't understand how the world works[/

I understand perfectly fine I don't believe he's innocent id bet my life on it. Michael Jackson settled too but I'm sure hrs innocent just like ray lewis.