View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #112
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub and Wade Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
What's your point? Are they available for trade? If not, who are the QBs in this year's draft that can be acquired in the 2nd or 3rd round and be quickly developed into that kind of player? I'm all for it!
Oh god.

The ever popular "Name a guy! Who would YOU pick? Huh? HUH?"

OK. I'll take Tyler Wilson, University of Arkansas, please. And I'll package Ben Tate and my late first rounder to get him IF he's slated to go round 1.

The. End.

Because Matt Schaub is not the guy. He was a good stop-gap, a place holder for the next guy.

And maybe a guy like Tyler Wilson is a bust. But ****, who cares. Just give me something young and mobile. YOUTH. Athleticism. And no, not every mobile QB scores a -123 on the Wunderlich like Vince Young did...so it's not like a concrete-footed Schaub is better than taking a chance on a younger guy who can freaking move around a little in and out of the pocket.

He even wears #8, so it's tailor made for us.

But come on, now. As if Kubiak would make such a move. He wouldn't. So all this talk is for nothing. Rey, nor I, nor anybody has to give you a "name" because we'd DO IT. NOW.