Thread: 43 and 42...
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #40
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 43 and 42...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You're overstating it because you don't take it into consideration the other things that had been going on besides Schaub and his obvious shortcoming.
Instead, you do the exact opposite.
Where did I mention Schaub? I used to be a Schaub guy but they need to upgrade the position because he will never be the same due to his foot injury. (Check with the medical people on the MB and I believe you will find that this is NOT an overstatement)

The Texans obviously need a speed/productive WR2 to open up the offense. An OG/RT need to be upgraded as well. So no, this isn't all on Schaub. Also Gary has had a history of being a conservative playcaller. (Not today)

Exact opposite? Do not follow, What other things are going on that I need to take into consideration?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote