View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #176
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Well, we know we're going to get Schaub back next season.

I think Matt will be in the play-offs again next year. Of the QBs that made it to the divisional round, how many of them do you think will make it this far again?

I think Schaub will be here
I think Flacco will be here
I think Brady will be here
I think Manning will be here.
I'm bit sold on schaub being there or Flacco. I think Luck is going to be a lot better next year and it's going to be a battle again to win this division. I could see us being swept by the colts next season if they have a good off season.

And the ravens still have to contend with Pitt and cincy. If cincy puts it together they could be tough. And Pitt is still Pitt. They can rise up at anytime it seems like.

Brady and manning aren't in the toughest divisions so I see them as most likely to return.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote