View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #50
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What moves do you think will be made if any?

must build through the draft due to salary cap hell. maybe hope a veteran WR will play here next to Dre for the minimum.

they should pick an OL with the first pick, a WR with the 2nd, a LB/DB with the 3rd then best available after that, those are areas of need noticeable to even the most casual fan.