View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #44
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watt spit on Patriots logo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
And one message board member (you).

But hey, jump out in front of the facts and call people out to see if they have as much class as you do.

And by the way, I wish you could take back the positive rep you gave me just awhile ago. I mean, really, dude, bawling me out in private and telling me you're "only giving me positive rep because of our past dealings..." and that "you expected more of me" than what you wanted out of me in this thread?

Hope you had fun with this.
Did you read the first post? I mentioned multiple times how unlikely I thought the story was. The entire point of the thread was to get clarification. Did you notice the "?" at the end?

WTF is wrong with you anyway? Are you bipolar or something? The only reason I gave you pos instead of neg is because you did the exact same thing to me earlier when I called you out because you wouldn't stop trying to babysit Texecutioner. I don't want to owe you anything. Coming on here, in public, and trying to make something of it is pretty chicken****.