View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub and Wade Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I think we've seen the best of wade's defenses....some glaring things have popped out...lb's on wr's continously...no real adjustments out at the half either...this is the exact same way his defenses have faired everywhere he's been..
I saw a LB defend a pass against WRs in the Washington game, the ravens game, & the Falcons game.

Those LBs could do it.... ours can't. Lbs on WRs isn't anything new. I'm most impressed about Brian Urlacher because of his ability to drop deep into coverage & defend WRs. Well, when he was younger.