Thread: 43 and 42...
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 154140 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 43 and 42...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Teams that win in the playoffs score pts. See ATL 30, Balt 38, NE 41 SF 45. Are you seeing a trend here? You are a stats guy? It's time to fix the offense.

Tell me how MW & DeMeco would've helped with this.
Brady wouldn't have scored 41 points if we had a good day from Mario Williams.

I don't know if 28 points would have been enough though.

I'm not saying we don't have problems on offense, just saying our problems on defense was not having a replacement for Mario Williams. I said last year that chances are either Brooks Reed or Connor Barwin were not going to maintain. I didn't think neither of them would.

I also didn't expect to replace Demeco with Bradie James & have Cushing go out early in the season.