Thread: 43 and 42...
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #26
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 43 and 42...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We had Mario & Demeco. Had we not lost those two (salary cap issues aside) we'd have made it through this.

I understand the Mario issue, I never said anything about letting him go to Buffalo. I said our biggest need became outside pass rusher & we need to address that in the offseason. They went & got Merciless...... which looked good on the surface, but I never expected that much drop off in both Barwin & Reed.

& we've been reeling ever since Cushing went out. Keeping Demeco would have fixed that problem right there. He's not as good as Cushing, but he's a lot closer than Mr Alexander.
Teams that win in the playoffs score pts. See ATL 30, Balt 38, NE 41 SF 45. Are you seeing a trend here? You are a stats guy? It's time to fix the offense.

Tell me how MW & DeMeco would've helped with this.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote