View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #43
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watt spit on Patriots logo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
After the Shaunnessy article I think the media was looking for reasons for both teams to be "offended." Glad to know the origin. Hope PFT publishes the retract because there are about 20 news sources right now trying to make our players look classless
And one message board member (you).

But hey, jump out in front of the facts and call people out to see if they have as much class as you do.

And by the way, I wish you could take back the positive rep you gave me just awhile ago. I mean, really, dude, bawling me out in private and telling me you're "only giving me positive rep because of our past dealings..." and that "you expected more of me" than what you wanted out of me in this thread?

Hope you had fun with this.