View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #42
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What moves do you think will be made if any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
agree with all of that but this slow, plodding offense needs speed, speed, speed. It was embarrassing watching this team nickle and dime it down the field without any ability to go deep. They need a Speed WR and some quickness in the slot in a big way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Yeah, we're slow. We're the Kevin Walter of offenses. Slow and steady wins the WC round as they say. I think we'll look at who is out there and maybe grab a guy like (about to throw up in my mouth a little) Jacoby Jones who has worn his welcome out somewhere but who is fast and maybe could stretch the field here and flourish in a new setting. Then we'll ignore him most of the year and keep throwing the ball to AJ, OD, and Walter.
All the rules have been bent to the offense the past decade and every team in the league is seeping with speed....except for us. Watching the Pats, the Seattle v Atlanta game and the Packer v 9er game reinforced the notion (to me) that we need to follow the trends in the league and exploit the rule changes like everyone else is trying to do. While offense are opening up (even with rookie QB's) we are plodding along in our 90's Bronco offense hoping todays game changing player would be Graham...a slow plodding possession TE.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote