Thread: 43 and 42...
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 43 and 42...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
That's how many points our offense needs to put on the board to beat New England this year. QB on down, this O is not built for that.

With J.J. Watt, this defense looked a lot better than it really is. Without Watt, our defense may only be average.

J.Jo., Brooks Reed, Connor Barwin all regressed in 2012, as did Danieal Manning.

We need to get more out of these guys, and we need figure out a way to get our guys in better positions to succeed against top level QBs.

We had Mario & Demeco. Had we not lost those two (salary cap issues aside) we'd have made it through this.

I understand the Mario issue, I never said anything about letting him go to Buffalo. I said our biggest need became outside pass rusher & we need to address that in the offseason. They went & got Merciless...... which looked good on the surface, but I never expected that much drop off in both Barwin & Reed.

& we've been reeling ever since Cushing went out. Keeping Demeco would have fixed that problem right there. He's not as good as Cushing, but he's a lot closer than Mr Alexander.