View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #1910
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: (3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Shoot me
I think he has to say that at this juncture. I don't know what else he could have said in the losing locker room just minutes after the season ended.

Having said that this is, after all, Kubes. The guy gets a thumbs-up after his shortcomings and I wonder if McNair's tolerance has a trickle down effect.

I don't want this to be an Astros-like situation where love rules the day. At some point business decisions need to be made.