View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #39
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub and Wade Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Its not that i want to replace wade, i just acknowledge the suck is team wide, not localized to 1 guy. The defense is supposed to be the strength of our team....they've carried us alot this season. Yet, in our biggest games of the year they've been worse. That's a problem.

This team reminds me of the 2000 TB bucs...constantly kept falling short in the playoffs despite having 1 of if not the top defense in the league for years.. Made a coaching change and they finally broke thru.
defense was the strength of our team last year and our oline was awesome. thats how yates got it done. everyone expected schaub to plug in and superbowl. n ot the case. things change. remember slaton. schaub sucked with a D that wasnt elite and a oline that had changes. this team not as good as a year ago. qb change is the break thru
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote