View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #37
MasterCush
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 MasterCush is a quality contributor and well respectedMasterCush is a quality contributor and well respectedMasterCush is a quality contributor and well respectedMasterCush is a quality contributor and well respectedMasterCush is a quality contributor and well respectedMasterCush is a quality contributor and well respectedMasterCush is a quality contributor and well respectedMasterCush is a quality contributor and well respectedMasterCush is a quality contributor and well respectedMasterCush is a quality contributor and well respectedMasterCush is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub and Wade Phillips

I like Wade. His defenses get burned against elite QBs but he completely turned our defense around last year and he deserves another year or two.

Schaub has been sucking lately. I don't care how good a team is, you can't have a physical weakling at the most important position. I can only imagine what our team would look like with a big physical threat right there that can fire a long ball and run too. I don't think Schaub is a good leader. He's just an unathletic bald fart who inspires absolutely no passion into the other players. If there's a good chance to get another QB this year then we should definitely jump on it. If not, give him ONE more year.
MasterCush is offline   Reply With Quote