View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #33
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watt spit on Patriots logo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Emotions are just high right now. I'm tired of the same dang Kubiak and Schaub threads. I mean really, how many do we need? It's the same exact conversation regurgitated in each of the 12 threads.

Time to start looking at mock drafts : )
Yep, I can get behind that. I guess I was expecting to lose once we were down so much, and am personally at least somewhat 'content' that I got to cheer for my team in January. I remember 2-14 and I'd rather lose in the Div round to a HOF QB and HOF Coach than go back to those days any day.

Schaub was disappointing. Kubiak didn't have our offense ready to go. Nothing to rehash there. I think most of us expected that, and it is what it is.

I'm ready for mocks. Getting to say that in January is better than October at least.