View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #28
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83307 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub and Wade Phillips

Its not that i want to replace wade, i just acknowledge the suck is team wide, not localized to 1 guy. The defense is supposed to be the strength of our team....they've carried us alot this season. Yet, in our biggest games of the year they've been worse. That's a problem.

This team reminds me of the 2000 TB bucs...constantly kept falling short in the playoffs despite having 1 of if not the top defense in the league for years.. Made a coaching change and they finally broke thru.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote