View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #127
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
This team wasn't a playoff team until Wade Phillips came to town.

Two times since he got here...we've made it to the AFC divisional round.

Prior to that, with Kubiak's choices at d-coord...TWICE!...we looked like a joke.

Sorry, but until this offense has a playmaker at QB and not a dink-and-dunk, bail out at the slightest sign of trouble, sloth-toed, Good For 1 or 2 Really BAD Decisions per game on a consistent basis...I can't say that Wade causes me concern.

Frankly, Gary should consider just letting Wade have every pick in the draft if he's going to force Schaub and his (Gary's) style of offense on us.

It takes TWO to tango, and remember: Prior to Wade's arrival, this t-e-a-m did NOTHING.
I totally agree.