View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #27
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watt spit on Patriots logo?

Sigh, definitely the wrong time to start this thread. Game was over in the 3rd after the first drive by the Patriots (in my mind). When we were down 31-13 I mentally tuned out.

Thats why I started the thread. Mods, feel free to shut 'er down.

Don't know why everyone is reacting like this. As a Texan fan, ive always been proud of the way our players play the game. Shake hands after a win or loss, leave it on the field. We dont' get in the news for making stupid comments. We don't resort to TO like moves.

When JJ Watts story came out about what he was doing off the field with the family of the orphans, it got me. Not gonna lie. So this seemed out of character and was disappointing from that regard. I'm a fan of sportsmanship. Insult away if thats how you react to that, but whatever.

I saw about 5-10 news stories popping up and a bunch of people reacting, so I started a thread. I didn't believe it happened in the first place, honestly. It doesn't fit his character at all. Thats what I said in the first post.

I guess you get popular here by starting "I hate Kubiak." or "I hate Schaub" threads. As if we don't already have enough of those. Anyway, tl;dr version: Please close the thread. Stupid timing on my part