View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #124
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
i also saw defenses and special teams manufacture points as well. (are we the only defense that has yet to get a turnover in the playoffs this year? feels like it)

i've already said schaub is a problem but the defense is also problem as well.

schaub can't carry a team. and the texans can't win in shootouts. to combat that we would need a defense that doesn't give up 3rd and longs, get's turnovers, and limits touchdowns in the redzone as well.

the problem is neither the O or the D can compensate for either side of the ball.

schaub deserves blame so does the defense as well. that's all i am saying.
but schaubs ceiling is 15 pts. due you expect wade to hold an offense to 14?
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote