View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #24
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub and Wade Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
this team was out coached on both sides of the ball. Schaub's dinking and dunking a reflection of Kubiaks no risk/no reward style.
Im sorry but I don't buy that we changed our entire play book and stopped looking deep, I think Schaub just stopped throwing deep....nothing to do with play calling, the dude still has to execute the plays...

I will say Gary made some stupid calls, like constantly running straight at Wilfork, or continuing to throw wr screens when dbs were in press coverage.....thats inexcusable, but the deep throws IMO are a result of Schaub being an idiot