View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #3
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys have more problems

The word was already out that he had a poor attitude towards Vinnie and that competition and that he was having poor offseason practices and wasn't following the program Parcells laid out for them.

So I'm pretty sure they'll say that and unless he can prove otherwise what's going to happen?

About the drugs I'm not so sure about that. I've read they were allowed to give him a test because they had "reasonable cause" and that they weren't allowed and I heard both of those on ESPN. I don't know what the policy is but I imagine they thought about all that coming up if they released him and decided it was worth it.

Guess we'll have to wait and see. Whatever reason they had there is certainly nobody else interested in Quincy so far.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote