View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #34
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Liberty White unis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
They didn't wear their letterman jackets this time. I saw a pic of them in their suits.

The game should be FUN for these guys! If having fun deciding what to wear helps take away some of the stress then so be it. If they go out and take care of business it won't matter what they wear! Birthday suit would be fine with me!!
good,

i thought our hipster was still gonna wear his?