View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #134
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 18345 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Falcons & Seahawks Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
Billick is a retard, exclaiming Seahawks to be #1 seed next season and the team to beat.
You watched them much this season? It is not the most ridiculous thing I've heard this season.

Pete Carroll is the number one culprit for the Seahawks today. Really gutted for Russ - he played a really gutsy game - for all RGIII's plaudits this year, I think Wilson for me is the most exciting QB in the league.

Ridiculous stuff. Pulse is already at 120, and the Texans game hasn't even started.

Go Texans!