View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #33
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Liberty White unis

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
This stinks to letterman jackets to me.

If we lose, that's going to be the story. Arian was too worried about our wardrobe or some crap like that.
They didn't wear their letterman jackets this time. I saw a pic of them in their suits.

The game should be FUN for these guys! If having fun deciding what to wear helps take away some of the stress then so be it. If they go out and take care of business it won't matter what they wear! Birthday suit would be fine with me!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote