View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #78
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Uh oh, I'm getting excited again

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Me too

The Texans will have to play solid sound tackling and have 0 turnovers to win

The offense will have to score atleast 3 TD's and not kick FG's. In short Schaub will have to have the best game of his career.
I hear what you're saying Steelb & that makes sense... but really, anything can happen. If the D throws a shutout, maybe Brady came down with the flu, we may not need but 3 FGs to win.

All I'm saying, is right now I don't care if Schaub has his best game ever, or if Tate comes back & we run for 400 yards.

All I want is a win & however the Texans get that done, I don't care. I'm just going to watch the game unfold. I'm not going to get down if Matt throws a pick 6...... Kaepernick did, & still won. I don't care if our defense gives up 4 TDs..... Baltimore did & still won.

I'm just root'n & cheer'n & scream'n my a55 off.