View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: A win tomorrow and a loss next week... would you be semi-satisfied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Eh, just about effort for me. I want to see a team willing to fight for 60 minutes. There are more holes than I expected so a couple of more pieces needed. Anything from here on is cake though I am going into it all optimistic for some reason. Just a feeling I guess. Time to shake the world!
I'd think anything after a win here is cake. We were here last year, makes no difference that it's on the road to New England & not Baltimore. We've got our QB, Andre, Arian, & most of our defense.

Last year, we thought that was a Super Bowl team, this year they should at least advance to the AFC Championship game.