View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #73
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 260728 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How to "slow down" the Pats offense and win this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by gafftop View Post
Exactly what I am saying. Still remember after last years game against Ravens thinking that if TJ had just played like he did against Bengals the week before we would have advanced.
True... I thought the same thing.

If we'd have scored 2 TDs in place of 2 FGs last week, that's 27 points. I don't care if Arian has to run all 3 TDs in from the one..... Bulls on Parade have to do their thing.

Doesn't matter to me if Schaub is in that "best QB" discussion or not. As long as the play-offs come home to H-Town.