View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #10
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Personally I find his ra ra inspiration to be more BS than anything else. Being a great player doesn't undo what you did or were a part of. He was involved in the murders of two men. Being a hall of famer, morivational speaker and rediculous pre game ballerina doesn't blind me what he did. Innocent men don't settle out of court in my eyes.

Innocent people settle all the damn time. It often times come down to cost vs potential risk. If you dont understand this then you clearly don't understand how the world works
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote