View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #71
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9350 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How to "slow down" the Pats offense and win this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I still think we're the most balanced team in the league. We've come out throwing the ball several times this year.

But I agree, Schaub doesn't extend plays, he doesn't need to start doing that today. He doesn't force the ball, he doesn't need to do that today.... at least, not until he needs to.

My biggest complaint of Matt, is that he doesn't seem to play with the urgency I think he needs. Every drive needs to end in a TD, every third down needs to be converted. I know noone scores on every possession & no one ever converts every third down, but some QBs play like it & others don't.

I don't want Matt to play that way today. I want him to play his game, but better than he's ever played it before.
Exactly what I am saying. Still remember after last years game against Ravens thinking that if TJ had just played like he did against Bengals the week before we would have advanced.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote