View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #55
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tom Brady's first read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
I will tell you the easy way to beat Brady. Get in his face right from go, and if you have to eat the 15 yard RTK penalty, do so and hit him hard and drive him to the turf (remember, it's not an illegal hit- it's just a late hit that ain't late on any other QB but Brady).

Once he gets walloped, he gets antsy. Once he gets antsy, his accuracy suffers.
Take away the 1st read and it gives you a bit longer to pop his azzz .