View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texan Re-Match with Patriot Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
I completely agree with that, I just think that getting McCarron or Mariota next year with a late first is a better alternative. ( I have posted about McCarron before the national title game, so this is not a preference based in hype)
I still think it's too early to start looking for Matt's replacement, especially with the climate in Houston, regarding Matt Schaub. Now's not a good time to spend a first or a second on a QB.

I think Kubiak has a system, a system that can win games with David Carr or Sage Rosenfels. If something were to happen to Matt & the back up has to go in, I don't think our season is lost with a Tj Yates or Case Keenum. Been there, done that.

I'd rather spend that first rounder on an Andre Johnson replacement, or a Wade Smith replacement, or a Kevin Walter replacement.

Take an Atlanta Falcons' approach & give the QB more weapons....... Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Lloyd, etc...