Thread: Good Luck Today
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #14
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Luck Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
I'll be honest. I'd rather play Marcia again, as we were one dropped pass from a win and a shanked FG from a tie in last year's AFCC. IMO, if the Ravens play the way they did yesterday, they can beat either Houston or New England. Of course, that is a big "if."

Having said all that, I think it would be a good thing if the Texans took another step forward by beating the Patriots today, and in one fell swoop of a weekend, the Grand Old Masters of the NFL (P. Manning, Brady) and The One They Would Like To Enshrine Next (Rodgers) all get unceremoniously dumped to the curb like a cheap date on a Friday night.

Out with the old; in with the new.
You might be able to add Matt Ryan to that list.

How crazy would it be if the last 4 QB's in the playoffs were named Schaub, Wilson, Kaepernick, and Flacco.