View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #66
Wolfiegrrl
Wonder Woman

Rep Power: 834 Wolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Wolfiegrrl Send a message via MSN to Wolfiegrrl Send a message via Yahoo to Wolfiegrrl
Default Re: Texans will beat the Patriots Today !!!!

I totally get what you mean. Something has changed since last night. I woke up this morning thinking the Texans had already won. Its like the team saw the Ravens win and knew they could do it too!

Watt is going to dominate. Wade will show some different defensive looks and actually confuse Brady for once. Kubiak is going to manage a great game. It may not be a high scoring game, but it will eat the clock and choke out the Pats.

I simply love this feeling today. GO TEXANS!!!!
Wolfiegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote