View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #65
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans will beat the Patriots Today !!!!

We took my son to monster jam last night and while there there was this man behind us who was talking.

I didnt know the score to the ravens game so i wasnt sure what this guy was talking about but he said "Well the texans will get the ravens at reliant next weekend after they beat the Patriots tomorrow" i was like man this guy is confident so i turned around to this weird looking man wearing a shirt that said loco physic service. So i tuned to ask the guy if he was a physic, but before i could he turned and looked at me and said "YES" it really kinda freaked me out so i turned around and watched the rest of the Monster Jam.

So not saying that this dude was legit but for what its worth he made me feel more confident none the less.

oh and a funny note about last night. After the show me my wife and son were leaving walking to the car about a mile from the Alamo dome. My son tripped and there was a hispanic family walking behind us. The wife told her husband "Look he's so cute poppy" my son turned around and said "hey i'm not a puppy" the whole damn street busted out laughing haha.