View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #5
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87061 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanExile View Post
I don't find him charismatic. I find him to be an awesome player with one of the most narcissistic, look-at-me, can't-pass-up-a-microphone personalities I can think of in modern sports. He just cannot shut up.

At a certain point it stops looking like passion and looks more like somebody trying a little too hard to compensate for something on their conscience. Wonder what that might be, exactly?
Narcissistic? We talking about the same guy??

All I see is a guy that the media goes after all of the time because they knows that he's the leader of that organization and the spokes person. Anyone in that organization mad over that? You see a ton of Ravens players getting into trouble and making an embarrassment of themselves? Nope. Ray's leadership over there has been unquestionably positive on that entire organization. The guy is usually preaching about positivity, god, or giving inspirational speeches about his team. You've got to be a complete hater to bash the guy for all of that.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote