View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013   #9
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 34380 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: (3) Texans @ (2) Patriots 3:30. 1/13. **Official Divisional GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
We almost had a mutiny last night Shark. What took you so long?
Bro, I was gearing up to make the thread and then it got made before Midnight (when I usually make them).

So I backed off. I don't start anything when the thread gets made. No point; it's just the internet.